Here are a few reasons why you may be receiving an error message when placing a batch delivery:
If you're creating a batch on the New Delivery Request page:
- If our system cannot validate the address, it will suggest one to you. This often happens when the zip code is wrong. Put the address you're using into google and see if the zip code changes. Some addresses that find themselves on the boarder of a town, will actually have a different zip code.
- If you check off This is a business location with a closing time. but don't put a business name in, the system will not let you proceed until you fill out the Business Name.
- If you don't allow at least 3 hours between the business' closing time and the time you're putting the delivery in, you will receive this message: You will still be able to proceed, but our driver arriving before the closing time is not guaranteed. This message will appear if there's one delivery of multiple, however it will not say which delivery it's referring to.
If you're uploading a batch using a CSV Spreadsheet:
- Make sure the zip codes have been entered correctly. You can put the address into google to confirm. This is the most common reason for an error message. Put the address you're using into google and see if the zip code changes. Some addresses that find themselves on the boarder of a town, will actually have a different zip code.
- Each field marked red must have a value in it on every single line or the batch will not upload
- Double check that your file is saved as a .csv not .xlsx
Go to File -> Download -> Comma Separated Values (.csv) and the file will download. It's now ready to be uploaded.